Buy any Bayer hybrid canola variety for the 2018 growing season and if it fails to establish during the first 45 days after sowing for reasons beyond your control, Bayer will replace the seed for sowing the following season.
Replace MySeed™ is the first program of its kind in Australia to offer a 100% replacement cover on your hybrid canola seed, subject to the terms and conditions.
When you choose Bayer branded hybrid seed, you have that extra peace of mind that if something goes wrong we will support you all the way.
How Replace MySeed works
- Choose your Bayer hybrid canola seed from our newly expanded range.
- Tell your agent which paddocks you're going to sow.
- Your agent will enrol you in the program when they process your purchase and your LSA agreement with Monsanto.
- If you're not satisfied with the establishment up to 45 days after sowing and you are definitely going to resow the paddock, submit this form.
- We'll arrange a paddock inspection and, if your application is approved, send you a letter detailing the replacement details.
- Your replacement seed will be delivered in time for sowing in 2019.